Friday, January 12, 2007

After my first donation in November, I really wanted to take some time off and not donate and see if I wanted to do it again later. But after much thought, I feel that I am ready to be a second time donor. I have to admit, right now, with my financial situation as is, the extra money would help. I have one agency, not the same one as before, request that I give them one month exclusivity so they can look for IPs for me. I got an email a few days ago that there was some interest. So far, I haven't heard anything yet. I believe they are waiting on my donation records for my first donation. Even though the first one did not go 100% smoothly, I am ready to jump into a second one. Hopefully, I am matched with someone soon. With my new position at work it is harder to get the time off that I would need. Here's hoping for the best! :)

1 comment:

Summer said...

Oh, good luck! I hope you get matched again soon.

Will your agency tell you now if your last donation resulted in a pregnancy? I have seen on some lists that egg donors get slightly higher compensations if they are proven.