Thursday, August 03, 2006

So far, not much has happened. I did receive a letter with insurance information, travel agency business card, and my case manager card the other day. I am a bit disturbed because I recently found out that this agency might not be 100% ethical, 100% of the time. I don't want to be any part of something like that. But I want to make sure that I don't disappoint the IP either. Right now, I am just opting to be optimistic and believe that there are good people in the agency. For the sake of myself and for the sake of the parents. I have thought about asking for some form of communication, but I fear that I might not be able to convey my worries to the IP without the agency interferring (if they really are as bad as I have read.) I also wonder if the cases were isolated instances? Lots to think about.

But other than all that drama...we are just waiting for the period to start so that we can move forward. Should be in another 2 weeks or so.

No comments: